Sunday, May 12, 2024

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  I hope if you celebrate, in any way, that it was a great day for you!  My kids live in PA and we met halfway for lunch on Saturday.  Spending time with them and the grandbaby always makes my day!  

I do acknowledge that for some it can be a challenging day though.  Not everyone gets along with their Mom or has one that's still around to celebrate with.  

For me, the day is quiet, because I chose to stay home and relax with the hubby and the puppy.  My mom is still alive, but she's a challenge, so I'll leave it at that.  I do my best to take care of her, but for my own sanity, I've had to do that from a distance for a while.  We had a conversation today that left me a bit agitated and at the same time made me grateful for the relationship I have with my sons!

Working from home in my peaceful woods, I feel like I live a relatively stress free life.  I have a job that I love with people who treat me well.  So I guess if the only stress I tend to have comes from my mother, I'm doing OK! 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment