Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Healing Visions...


Becoming a "teacher" on Insight Timer was a dream for me because I'm not one to ever volunteer to speak publicly about anything.  But somehow this platform called to me and as someone who has been trying to step out of her comfort zone, I decided to go for it!

I use the term "teacher" lightly because certainly there are so many people out there who really "teach" meditation.  I like to consider myself more of a "facilitator".  

I love connecting with like minded people and I love collaborating.  I also love crystals, oracle cards, journaling and so many of the mindful tools that I've learned thanks to Insight Timer.

I became a plus member in 2018 and in 2023 decided to see if they would accept me as a "teacher".  Much to my delight, they did!  I go "LIVE" once a month, just for the sheer joy of hanging out with people, like myself, who love the comfort of this spiritual community.

When Jude Gorini, a teacher that I admire greatly, asked me to collaborate with him, I was beside myself!  I had no idea what we would do together but I knew this too was a dream come true for me!

We decided to collaborate on Healing Vision Boards.  I love vision boards.  And Jude is an amazing Transformational Healing Coach, so it was meant to be!

Here's the link to the recording from our first joint LIVE session.  We had a few kinks to work out but this was an amazing session for me and I know they will only get better!

https://youtu.be/Cr_5gwm0NmQ

No comments:

Post a Comment